Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Supplies Have Arrived

I got the supplies earlier yesterday afternoon with no problems. I was busy with other stuff, so I couldn't make the video until about 1:30 a.m. Everything was there and much sooner than I expected. I hope I get the free gifts I registered for, though I am still only a little over a week into the five week window for delivery. We could use that third thermometer for the kegs. If we don't get it by Friday, we will still brew all three at once. I figure since they will all be in the same spot fermenting and two out of three have thermometers, we can manage being one short for now.

I have enabled Live video stream on the channel, so that in the future we can try it out. I definitely will need to "touch base" with Joe & Steve as far as what we are going to cover on YouTube and vlogging. Since the main operations will take place at my residence, I will vlog as much as I can, without hampering the actual process. Anything not covered in the videos, including much more information, pictures, etc. will be posted here.

We hope you enjoy following us on this little adventure, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section. Don't forget to tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment